Rabat Day Tour
Pick Up you at 8h00 morning ,we take road via Rabat city,its the administrative capital and seat of government, the monuments was known by the kasbah of “alwadaya”, a historical spot near the ocean, then the tower of Hassan 2 which was intended to be the largest minaret in the world, along with the mosque the modern Mausoleum of Mohammed 5 ,all together forms an important historical and tourist complex in Rabat.
lunch time in local restaurant in medina after that take way back to Fes leave you in your accommodation .
Destination: Rabat City
Availability: Every day at 9:30 am
The time of collection: 8:30 am
Duration: One day
Clothing: Comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
- • We take a guided Tour.
- • Explore the kasbah of “alwadaya”.
- • Visit he mosque the modern Mausoleum of Mohammed 5.
What is included:
- • Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
- • Transport to / from your accommodation
What is not included:
- • Lunch between 5 to 15 Euros
- • Drinks
- • Optional activities
- • Personal expenses