Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Tour
Take a private tour to ouzoud waterfalls and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Waterfalls Ouzoud in the best possible way. Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of morocco – and have a really lovely day! this is the opportunity to discover the charm of the Middle Atlas mountain.
Destination: Ouzoud Waterfalls
Availability: Every day at 8:00 am
The time of collection: 7:30 am
Duration: One day
Clothing: Comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
- • Visit the Ouzoud waterfalls and enjoy the beauty of the High Atlas.
- • Enjoy fascinating panoramic views from the top of the Falls.
- • Hiking on the foot to the top of cascades.
- • Admire the authenticity of the small village of ouzoud
- • Meet a whole families of monkeys that live in the region.
- • Enjoy a local dishe in a traditional restaurant with panoramic views on the waterfalls.
Ouzoud waterfalls are located at 170Km from Marrakech in the middle Atlas, one of the most attractions and selected day trip departing from Marrakech. After 2.5 hours drive in a private vehicle ( 4×4 or minibus), you will be able to discover the highest waterfalls in morocco passing through rural villages and fascinating mountains landscapes. you will have the opportunity to go on a trek around the falls, ride the local boats to cross the river, or trek for 2 hours to get to the source of falls. Admire the rainbow surrounding the waterfalls and be sure to check out the monkeys living in the area. Enjoy the tasting of local dishes in a traditional restaurant in front of cascades. After a restful and relaxing afternoon we return back to Marrakech.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- • Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
- • Leaving from your hotel by private car (4×4 or minibus)
- • Back to your hotel.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- • Lunch from 2 to 10 euro full menu
- • Ride rafts 2 euro per person
- • Drinks
- • Optional activities
- • Guide from 6 to 10 euro for the group