Ourika Valley Day Tour
Take a private tour of the Ourika valley and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver-guide, fully qualified and accredited, you will discover the Ourika Valley in the best way possible.This is your opportunity to discover the glamour of atlas mountains and ourika valley with charming Berber village where they offer superb trekking and a wonderful respite from the madness, heat and noise of Marrakesh. You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
Our Cars and our Vans are ready to give you service with Special Drivers who know the region very well.
Discover the beautiful landscapes of the valley of Ourika, Lodged in the heart of the Great Atlas.
Destination: Ourika Valley
Availability: Every day at 8:00 am
The time of collection: 7:30 am
Duration: One day
Clothing: Comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
- • Visit Berber market (market days: Mondays and Fridays).
- • Visit and pause of tea in a local home
- • Visit a cooperative of argan oil production, and bio-aromatic gardens.
- • Enjoy the seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma with mountain guide
- • Relax and have lunch in the lush Ourika Valley
Explore the beautiful Ourika Valley, nestled in the Atlas mountains. Take a hike on the cliffs down the mountains and discover the wealth of the Berber traditions. Located in the heart of the great Atlas, the Ourika Valley is considered one of the most beautiful valleys of the kingdom with its rich past, its culture, its crafts and cuisine, and also landscapes of various colors.
Only one hour from Marrakesh, you will have the opportunity to discover the splendid fascinating landscapes to the Atlas mountains. It’s the perfect destination for people who seek Moroccan adventure, relaxation, and meditation, offering you the chance to completely switch off from modern life.
The walking excursion is great for those who want to see the splendor of the High Atlas Mountains without trekking to the summit. Your trek begins at Setti Fatma, where you will walk for 1 hour to the heart of the Ourika Valley.
Don’t hesitate, if you wish to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire nature dazzling, Ourika is a place that suits you perfectly.
What Is Included:
- • Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
- • Transport to / from your accommodation
What Is Not Included:
- • Lunch between 5 to 15 Euros
- • Optional Guide: 2 Euros per person
- • Drinks
- • Visit of botanical gardens Nectarome 5 euros per person
- • Personal expenses