Middle Atlas Day Tour
Pick up you at 8h00 morning we take road via Azrou ,passing through Middle Atlas and Berber villages living aside of mountains ,you’ll enjoy your time taking many pictures in the amazing places of panoramic views ,arrived to Ifrane known as the “Switzerland of Morocco”, we stop for 30 minute to visit around this town than we continued to the cedar forests of Azrou where the wild monkeys are living ,you’ll have break and by the way is the opportunity to enjoy your time to take picture for monkeys.
lunch in local restaurant anb back to fes leave you in your accommodation and back to Fez.
Destination: Middle Atlas
Availability: Every day at 9:30 am
The time of collection: 8:30 am
Duration: One day
Clothing: Comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
- • We take a guided Tour.
- • Explore Azrou middle atlas Mountain.
- • Visit the Ifrane known as the “Switzerland of Morocco”,.
What is included:
- • Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
- • Transport to / from your accommodation
What is not included:
- • Lunch between 5 to 15 Euros
- • Drinks
- • Optional activities
- • Personal expenses