Fes Day Tour
Our private driver pick up at 8.45 am from your hotel or port. Then we drive to Fez to explore the capital city of culture in Morocco with its 2 famous old medinas. The larger is Fes el Bali and we will walk and explore most visited places. The medina is listed as a Unesco Site and it is 1 of the world’s largest car-free areas.
During our Fes guided day trip we explore souks, monuments and also “University of Al Quaraouiyine”, which has been founded in 859. It is considered to be the oldest university in the world.
Once we finish private day excursion in Fes visiting main attractions and sights, “Morocco Explore Tours” team will transfer you back to Casablanca where excursion finishes.
Availability: Every day at 9:30 am
The time of collection: 8:30 am
Duration: One day
Clothing: Comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
- • Guided tour in El Bali medina and visit tanneries.
- • Optional taking a Cooking Class.
- • Visit Batha Museum, Medersa Bou Inania, Henna Souk and Mellah Jewish Quarter.
- • Enjoy free time near Bab Boujeloud.
- • Explore Nejjarine Square and Museum.
What is included:
- • Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
- • Transport to / from your accommodation
What is not included:
- • Lunch between 5 to 15 Euros
- • Drinks
- • Optional activities
- • Personal expenses