Atlas Mountains Day Tour
Take a private tour and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience 3 valleys in the best possible way. Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of morocco – and have a really lovely day! This is your opportunity to discover the glamour of atlas mountains and charming Berber village where they offer superb trekking and a wonderful respite from the madness, heat and noise of Marrakesh. You can always choose your own program that will meet your expectations.
Our Cars and our Vans are ready to give you service with Special Drivers who know the region very well.
Destination: Atlas Mountains
Availability: Every day at 8:00 am
The time of collection: 7:30 am
Duration: One day
Clothing: Comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
- • Explore the kik plateau,and more captivating scenery by continuing on to beautiful Takerkoust Lake.
- • Admire the snowy peaks of the highest mountains of Atlas.
- • Cross the many traditional Berber villages of adobe and stone.
- • Explore the lovely waterfalls in Ourika Valley, see traditional Berber villages made of adobe and stone in Oukaimeden Valley, and delight in the fruit orchards of Asni Valley.
- • Admire towering snow-topped peaks on your 1-hour drive to Ourika Valley
- • Visit aromatic organic gardens.
- • A magnificent panorama, and unlimited horizons will open up to you by discovering the highest peak in northern Africa at 13,665 feet, jbel Toubkal.
- • conquer setti fatma, nestled in the valley at 1800m altitude, which is a scenic stop for lunch by the river and for hikes to seven waterfalls.
Away from the bustle of the city and discover the beautiful landscapes of the 3 valleys and the berber lifestyle.
On this day in the Moroccan Atlas from Marrakesh, you will discover the kik plateau located approximately 1800 meters.
You continue your tour to the valley of Asni, where we will take a mountain road next to the traditional Berber villages built of adobe, and if you want to discover the lifestyle of people in the region we well visit a typical Berber house and drink tea with a family.
Then your driver will take you to the famous valley of Ourika, this is where we will visit an aromatic organic garden containing medicinal plants used by the Berbers, visit the waterfalls of Setti Fatma Valley and if you are interested, lunch in a restaurant next to the river, after we take road to Marrakesh.
What is included:
- • Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
- • Transport to / from your accommodation
What is not included:
- • Lunch between 5 to 15 Euros
- • Gratuities
- • Drinks
- • Optional activities
- • Personal expenses