Rabat Day Tour
Take a private tour Rabat/Sale and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to experience Rabat and Sale in the best possible way.
Our Casablanca to Rabat day trip includes also exploring of “Hassan Tower”. You visit “Kasbah of the Udayas”. Once we finish Rabat excursion visiting main monuments and sights, “Morocco Explore Tours” team will transfer you back to Casablanca and we drop you off at your hotel.
Our private day tours and activities will allow you to enjoy the beauties of the capital morocco – and have a really lovely day!
During your guided tour, see the official residence of the king, as well as the Hassan Tower, the Mohammed V Mausoleum and the Kasbah of the Udayas.
We are ready to give your ground service in Rabat.Our Cars and our Vans are ready to give you service with Special Drivers who know rabat very well.
Availability: Every day
The time of collection: 8:30 am
Duration: One day
Clothing: Comfortable clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
- • Departure from your hotel in the morning after breakfast for Rabat.
- Visit to the ruins of Chellah : housed on the site of the ancient city of Sale, Chellah is the quietest place in Rabat.
- Visit to the Oudayas Kasbah, in its interior you can visit an ancient military prison , gardens, a museum and the famous blue and white Oudaya’s streets.
- Visit to the Hassan Tower: The symbol of Rabat(a height of 44m) . At first the minaret was built to accommodate up to 40,000 people. Its architecture is a masterpiece of traditional Moroccan art.
- Visit to the Mohammed V mausoleum: the royal tomb which houses the tomb of Mohammed V and his son Moulay Abdellah and Hassan II.
- Visit to the Archaeological Museum of Rabat one of the most sought in Morocco and the richest in everything related to prehistoric and pre-Islamic area.
- Visit to the city of Sale, at just 3 km from Rabat and discover its ancient walls of ocher color, its pretty narrow streets, the architecture of its houses and its souks.
- Back to Fez in the evening.
What is included:
- • Departure from your hotel or Riad in a private vehicle, driver speaking English
- • Transport to / from your accommodation
What is not included:
- • Lunch between 5 to 15 Euros
- • Drinks
- • Optional activities
- • Personal expenses